As its core mission, the American Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (AmCham Cambodia) provides its members – large or small, multinational or individual, American, Cambodian or of other nationality – dedicated support and advocacy in fostering the success of legitimate business activities in the Kingdom. According to our Charter, AmCham Cambodia has five main objectives:
- To promote the development of trade, commerce and investment between the United States of America and the Kingdom of Cambodia
- To provide a forum in which AmCham members can identify and discuss common issues regarding their commercial interests in Cambodia.
- To coordinate and facilitate interaction among Members, American business persons, persons engaged in business with U.S. businesses and other Americans interested in Cambodian business issues.
- To provide information on how prospective U.S. or Cambodian legislation, regulations and other policies would affect business in Cambodia and with U.S. business entities.
- To maintain relations with the United States Chamber of Commerce, Asia-Pacific Council of American Chambers (APCAC), and other chambers of commerce and other relevant bodies.
WHAT WE DO