ABA Bank covers both retail and business banking with the following services:
• Deposits / Accounts – Fixed Deposits, Flexi Deposits, Savings, Current, and Current PLUS accounts, as well as Online.
• Loans – Business loans for microbusinesses and SMEs, as well as Tuition fee loans with selected schools/universities.
• Money Transfers – Local and international transfers both inward and outward through SWIFT, MoneyGram, MoneyGrado, RemitEx, DBP, and Ria.
• Payment Cards – credit and debit cards of different levels from Visa, MasterCard, and UnionPay International (UPI).
• ABA Mobile – Full-scale mobile banking experience with the opportunity to open accounts, to send money abroad, to issue Virtual Cards, to pay bills without commission, to issue loans, and with other free features.
• iBanking for Business – Convenient Internet Banking platform that helps companies to handle their finances, manage accounts, run payroll, pay bills and vendors, transfer funds locally and internationally, and make other transactions 24/7 and from anywhere securely.
• Self-banking facilities – ATMs (second-largest network in Cambodia), Cash-In kiosks, Cash Revolving Machines, and Check Deposit Machines.
• Life Insurance – Manulife insurance products.
• PayWay Online Gateway – Award-winning payment gateway designed to help local businesses and entrepreneurs who need reliable and easy-to-use online payment solution on their website.
• PayWay Mobile app – mPOS solution developed to support local businesses in accepting instant cashless payments in KHR and USD using smartphones.
• Trade Finance – Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, and more.